Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Bullseye Target

It's really time for Americans to reclaim humanity from the sterile PC-infected corporate world.

Target stores have thrown the Salvation Army off the curbside and into the street.

As Hugh Hewitt suggests, I'll be letting Target know what I think and where I will not be shopping this Christmas season.

Best Buy and Circuit City are also playing Scrooge this year.

We can all play Ghosts of Christmas Present and Future by emailing the following addresses with your thoughts about Christmas without Bells:

Target Email address: guest.relations@target.com

Best Buy Contact Site.

Circuit City Email Site.

Here's my note to these three:

I am distressed to learn that Target has decided not to permit Salvation Army at your stores.

You have simplified my shopping choices, and I will not be visiting your Carson City store this Christmas season -- shopping online will save me time and gas money.

I also plan to spread the word of your scrooge-like decision and urge others to drive by your stores to your nearest competitor as well as donate to the Salvation Army.

Best regards,
Greg Clausen
South Lake Tahoe, California