Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Life in the Sierra

Many Blessings expressed in pictures.

Simply gorgeous! Carolyn had no problems skiing down from the top of the mountain (I'll never catch up). . . .

Christmas Card?

My Babes in Blue.

Babes in Blue!

Carolyn wonders if her Dada has back problems. . . .

Problem with your back, Dada?

Now she's really worried. . . .

Dada, you really need your back checked!

Hurry up Dada! Time's a Wastin'!

What are we waiting for?!

Speaking of Time on Great Grandpa Victor's watches. . . .

What Time Zone is This?!

Music of time. . . .

Stereo Clocks!

Tick, Tock, Zzzz. . . .

Tick, Tock, Zzzz

I promise not to bite, but I can't promise I won't lick you Hermie!

Oh No, My Tongue!

I'll scratch your back. . . .

Scratch My Back!

Carolyn and Hermie reckoned one another. . . .

What a Big Beak You Have!

Please pass along to my agent. . . .

Please forward to my agent

Cross-Posted at Sierra Faith.